Match Schedule Info - Score Entry Cards
Location of play and general playing times.
Friday matches normally play as early as 6:00 pm at IRC Dean located at 8249 Dean Road; Indianapolis, IN 46240. Two matches possible.
Saturday matches normally play as early as 11:00 am at IRC East located at 4901 N. Shadeland Ave.; Indianapolis, IN 46226.
Sunday matches normally play as early as 8:00 am at IRC East located at 4901 N. Shadeland Ave.; Indianapolis, IN 46226.
Day, time and location of individual matches.
After 12 noon, two days (usually Wednesday) after the tournament deadline, return to this tournament home page and find the "MATCH SCHEDULE INFO - FUTURE MATCH INFO" report,(blue type) located just below the "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" block, for an alphabetical list of players with their first match time, day and location. Also listed on this report W:?? L:??: show the LIKELY information of their next match.
May be limited to 32 players per division. All matches use
regular scoring with a match tiebreak (10pt) in lieu of third set.
Requests for special scheduling may not be able to be accommodated.
Two matches may be played on Friday with the first match as early
* Competitors and seeds will be selected using the most current pts/rd lists available from 1.) Midwest/Sectional, 2.) National, and 3.) CITA/District in the entered age division.
* Unseedable late entries MAY be added into a bye slot if time is available and all on-time entries have been selected. A $10 late fee will be added to the entry fee. Late entries, if accepted, will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw
* Those players who are not selected to play will be placed on an alternate list that will be used to fill spots if there are withdrawals from the tournament.
* Alternates will not have been charged on TennisLink and will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw due to a withdrawl.
* Seedable players are not eligible to be alternates or late entries.
* Scoring format - Best of three sets. First two sets are tiebreak sets using regular scoring and a match tiebreak (10 point) instead of a third set. A three minute break with coaching is authorized after spit sets.
* Dunlop Grand Prix balls will be used for all matches
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, December 04, 2017 11:59:00 PM Indiana Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 855316417 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.