Boys' 10 - Not Held
Boys' 12 winner = Michael Milner 18 points, finalist = Jeffrey Lu 10 points
Boys' 14 winner = Steven Martinez 19 points, finalist = Ashkan Pakshir 15 points
Boys' 16 - Not Held
Girls' 10 winner = Darla Larson 20 point, finalist = Camille Allegre 16 points
Girls' 12 winner = Emma Lee 11 points, finalist = Christabella Estrada 6 points
Girls' 14 winner = Ann Larson 23 points, finalist = Payton Smith 21 points
Girls' 16 winner -Not Held
All match times are for Saturday, August 13th. Matches scheduled (barring rain).
Girls' 10 divisions are schedule to start play at 8:30 A.M.
The Boys' 12/14 combined group will start play at 10 A.M.
The Girls 12/14 combined group start play at 11:30 A.M.
Total games accumulated will determine the champion and finalist. Three hours will be allocated for the round robin play. Please show up 15 minutes early to check-in.
MAPS & DIRECTIONS TO FACILITY
Please download the map or directions to DHTC before the tournament starts.
We may be unable to answer all of the phone calls during the
tournament, by taking care of directions now, you will save yourself some
SCTA Code of Conduct for Parents, Coaches, and Spectators
By entering this tournament, you agree to
follow the SCTA Code of Conduct for Parents, Coaches, and Spectators.
WITHDRAWING OR MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR ENTRY
If entries have not yet closed, a player may withdraw or make changes to
their entry by going to the tournament's USTA TennisLink Home Page - the page
above. Once in the system, go to the "Edit Registration" on the right hand side
of the screen. Select the option that you wish to perform (withdraw) You will
need your confirmation number from your original registration to withdraw. If
you cannot locate your confirmation number, you will need to contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or the tournament director. ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
AFTER ENTRIES CLOSE, OR DUE TO RAIN.
Level 7 tournaments are for players who have not competed in junior tournaments or who have very little tournament experience. Level 7 tournaments do not count toward SCTA ranking. These rules do not apply to the 8 and under division.
1. No player who has won a match (not including defaults or byes) in the main draw of any SCTA Level 1-5 junior tournament (open) will be eligible for Level 7 events.
2. Players who win 2 rounds in a main draw (not including defaults or byes) of a SCTA Level 6 junior tournament (satellite) are not eligible to participate in Level 7 events.
3. Players who win 2 Level 7 tournaments (with draws of 6 or more) must move up to Level 6 Tournaments, regardless of the age division(s) they won.
4. Various formats may be used at these events. Most Level 7 tournaments will be round robin with multiple opponents.
5. Eligible players that either win or reach the finals of a Level 7 in 2015 will be invited to the 2016 SCTA Novice Jamboree, to be held in late January
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:00:00 AM Pacific Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 651745316 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.