Draws with Monday Match Times, click "more info" below.
You will need to use your browser to view draws, not the USTA App.
To view draws with match times, click "more info"
Directions to Darlington School (DS) from Rome Floyd TC
Darlington School has graciously offered their newly renovated courts for match play this year. Remember, this prestigious school is ALLOWING you to use THEIR courts. Be considerate of their generosity by conducting yourself as ladies and gentlemen with propriety and modesty. Be careful not to leave litter, trash, and drink containers on the premises. Remember to follow parking signs, and please, don't enter the building.
Directions to Darlington School from Rome Floyd Tennis Center are:
• Turn RIGHT out of tennis center onto W. 3rd.
• Go 0.1 mile to dead end. Turn LEFT onto Hwy 101 (2nd Ave.)
• Go approximately 1.6 miles to Stop Sign. Go STRAIGHT 0.6 mile to US Hwy 27 South (sign says Gadsden - Cedartown)
• Go approximately 0.9 mile to Darlington Drive-Old Lindale Road exit.
• At end of Exit ramp turn LEFT.
• At Stop Sign turn RIGHT onto Darlington Dr.
• Darlington is approximately 0.5 mile on RIGHT just after the Railroad Track.
• Total Distance: ~ 3.9 miles (1014 Cave Spring Rd SW, Rome, GA 30161)
Directions to Etowah Park (ETO) from Rome Floyd TC
• Go 0.2 mile to dead end.
• Turn RIGHT Go approximately 0.3 mile to 3rd traffic light.
• Turn LEFT onto Broad Street. Go approximately 0.5 on Broad Street.
• Continue STRAIGHT ahead on Martin Luther King (changes name to Kingston Road) for approximately 1.7 mile.
• Etowah Park is on LEFT
• Look for sign that says "GOLF Driving Range." (It is easier to see than the Etowah Park sign.)
• TOTAL DISTANCE ~ 2.75 miles (1325 Kingston Rd NE, Rome, GA 30161)
Tournament Ball: Wilson US Open Extra Duty
Draw size will be 128.
Selection process: players will be selected based on the Southern
Standings List of the age division in question. Note: Players will
not be selected based on lower age division standings.
Entering Two Divisions:
Players are allowed to enter two divisions in Southern Levels 1A, 2, and 3 tournaments.
#1. Players selected to both age divisions they apply for will automatically be selected in the older age division. They would be removed from the other age division.
#2. Players not selected to either division would remain on the alternates lists for both division but would be obligated to play the division they first get in from the alternates list. They would be removed from the Alternates list in the other division.
#3. Players selected to one age division would be removed from the alternates list of the division they were not selected.
#4. Once a player is selected for any one division no changes can be made.
This event is restricted to the following Jr. players: U.S. Citizens; Permanent Resident Aliens; Diplomats, Refugees/Asylees; CTA. Refer to USTA Regulation III.A.2a.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, January 03, 2016 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 700002116 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.