Thank you all for a great week! We're looking forward to seeing you again next year.
Left your sunglasses behind? Send a description and your mailing address to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GET HERE
The most convenient airport to the club is Newark Liberty International Airport.
Please use mapquest.com or similar to determine your route to the club
at 5 Tennis Court Lane, Rumson, NJ.
- Practice courts will be available on Monday, September 1 from 12 to 3 pm
- Singles and Doubles Match Play will start on Tuesday, September 2
- Consolation matches will start on Wednesday, September 3. Please check the online draw for match times
- The tournament will sponsor a pizza party on the evening of Wednesday, September 3
- If weather through the week is favorable, the Doubles Final will be played on Saturday, September 6
and the Singles Final will be played on Saturday, September 7
- Poor weather may result in finals being played as late as Monday, September 8
- All white playing attire will be strictly enforced
- Collared shirts are mandatory
- Tennis shoes must have smooth soles. Nubs are not allowed
- Match play will start at 10:30am each day
- Per USTA guidelines, players may be required to play 2 matches per day, including 2 singles matches
- First round consolation matches may be played on grass or Har-Tru (depending on court availability)
- If unfavorable weather conditions cause delays, early round matches may be played on Har-Tru
*************OUR PREFERRED HOTEL*************
Marriott Courtyard 600 Hope Road, Tinton Falls, NJ 732-389-2100 (10 miles)
To get this rate, call Marriott Reservations at 1 (800) 321-2211 on or before
Monday, August 12, 2013 and identify yourself as part of the Sea Bright
Lawn Tennis and Cricket Club Room Block
BeachWalk (formerly Fairbanks Motel) 344 Ocean Avenue, Sea Bright, NJ 732-842-8450 (2 miles)
Ocean Place Resort & Spa 1 Ocean Blvd, Long Branch, NJ 800-411-6493 (5 miles)
Molly Pitcher Inn 88 Riverside Avenue Red bank NJ 800-221-1372 (5 miles)
www.mollypitcher-oysterpoint.com $151-201 see also Oyster Point Hotel
Marriott Courtyard 235 Half Mile Road, Red Bank, NJ 732-530-5552 (7 miles)
www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ewrrb-courtyard-lincroft-red-bank $161 (AAA)
Extended Stay America 329 Newman Springs Road, Red Bank, NJ 732-450-8688
(7 miles) www.extendedstayamerica.com/hotels/red-bank-middletown.html
Holiday Inn Express 294 State Highway 36, West Long Branch, NJ 732-542-1234
(9 miles) www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/wlbnj $95-$131 (AAA)
Comfort Inn 750 State Highway 35, Middletown, NJ 732-671-3400 (10 miles)
www.middletowncomfortinn.com $100-$108 (AAA)
Doubletree Hotel of Tinton Falls 700 Hope Road, Tinton Falls, NJ 732-544-9300 (11 miles)
tinton-falls-eatontown-JFKETDT/index.html $122-$160 (AAA)
Dear Players: Your thoughts are important to us!
Please take a moment to complete the 2014 Tournament Evaluation.
ITF Sanction - Grade A National Championship. We will continue to use all factors seeding. Foreign players can obtain a free USTA account for entry by going to https://www.usta.com/en/home/account/create-account.html, or register directly with the tournament director. This tournament is sanctioned by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) as a national championship. Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. This tournament is a USTA CAT 1 National Championship and fulfills the eligibility requirement for USTA CUP selection.
The Coman tiebreak will be used.
For Adult & Senior National Rankings:
This tournament will calculate as a Category I (10x).
Champions will receive 1000 points.
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Friday, August 22, 2014 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 100550914 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.