Player Selection Type
The Entry Deadline has been moved back to Thursday, Nov
The Gateway Blvd exit from northbound 880 is closed. When coming to
the club going north on highway 880, you must now go past the
Gateway/Mission Blvd exit and take the Fremont Blvd exit (near the
Nummi Auto Plant), then turn left, go over the freeway, turn right
on the cloverleaf to reenter 880 going south. Go to the first exit,
Warren Blvd, and turn right. The club is about 100 yards down on
the right side of Warren.
1. All players and guests must sign in at Front Desk upon
2. Check-In at the Tournament Desk when fully ready to play, and
remain there until match is called.
3. Snack Bar hours are 8 AM to 4 PM. Pro Shop hours are 10 AM to 1
PM on Saturday.
4. Special rates are available at the Hyatt Place Hotel, which is
next door to the club. Call group sales at 510-790-5513.
5. Draws may be limited to 24 teams. Draws must have a minimum of 3
entries. Entry is not on a first come - first served basis.
6. Players may play in at most 2 events.
7. Please check the internet for starting times. All matches for
the second weekend will be scheduled as soon as possible after the
completion of the first weekend. If you do not see a match time, it
means that your first match will be played on the second
8. Play will be primarily indoors, although the outdoor courts may
be used at Chairman's discretion. Outdoor matches may be played
under lights. Matches will be played in the evening. (Matches may
be played at Club Sport Pleasanton, under extenuating
9. Alternative scoring system of 3rd set tie-break may be used, if
10. One complimentary t-shirt per player. Complimentary snacks
11. Ringers on all cell phones must be turned off when in the
tennis court area.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members, however, acceptance to the events is by Tournament Director selection only. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500018907 from the searchable schedule homepage.
* For tournaments with start dates between today and December 2013 the fees displayed
include a non-refundable processing fee and apply for events entered in one transaction.
Additional fees may apply for events entered in separate transactions.
For tournaments with start dates after December 2013 the total fee will be displayed
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.