Player Selection Type
1. All players and guests must sign in at Front Desk upon
2. Check-In at the Tournament Desk (near the gym) when fully ready
walk onto the court to play, and remain there until match is
called. In other words, go to the bathroom before
3. Snack Bar hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pro Shop hours are 10 a.m.
to 1 p.m. on Saturday only; closed Sunday.
4. Special rates are available at the AmeriSuites / Hyatt Place
Hotel, which is next door to the club. Call group sales at
5. The total number of entries in the tournament is limited to 96.
(Draws may be limited to 48 players.) If more than 96 entries are
received by the deadline, we will select players from the "bottom
up." All players without ranking points will be selected first and
then players will be selected from the bottom up of the most
recently published Sectional Final Ranking List at the time entries
6. Players will play both Saturday and Sunday in a round robin
format. Over the two days, each person will play (most) every other
person in their flight. Each flight should take between 90 minutes
and two hours each day. Find starting times for Saturday by
clicking on "Draws" on the sidebar, which only appears after draws
have been made and posted. It may only show the time of each
person's first match time, but players will play matches back to
back. Starting times for Sunday are similar to the times on
Saturday; please check the drawsheets after playing on
7. If draws are full, entrants will play 3 matches each day (win or
lose) composed of one 5 game set, with a standard tie-break at
4-all. If draws are small, one 6 game set, with a standard
tie-break at 5-all may be used.
8. Matches are played indoors and outdoors at the tournament's
discretion. Outdoor matches may be played under lights. Matches may
be played in the evening. (Matches may be played at ClubSport
Pleasanton, under extenuating circumstances.)
9. If it rains, call 510-226-8500 ext.516 to find out if the
schedule has changed.
10. Complimentary snacks are available throughout tournament.
11. Ringers on all cell phones must be turned off when in the
tennis court area.
12. If a player must withdraw from the tournament, contact the
Tournament Director at 510-226-8500 ext.516 AND at
13. DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Due to construction on Hwy 880, the
exit onto Gateway Blvd from northbound 880 has been closed. So if
you are coming up from San Jose, go to the next exit, Fremont Blvd
(near the Nummi Auto Plant). Exit to the right and come up to the
stoplight. Turn left, then get into the right lane to loop around
and enter southbound 880. Go south and stay in the right lane. Exit
at Warren Ave. At the stopsign, turn right and go about 100 yards.
The club is on the right, just past the AmeriSuites hotel, on the
corner of Warren Ave and Landing Pkwy. The club is on the west side
of Hwy 880 at the south end of Fremont.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members, however, acceptance to the events is by Tournament Director selection only. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500017307 from the searchable schedule homepage.
* For tournaments with start dates between today and December 2013 the fees displayed
include a non-refundable processing fee and apply for events entered in one transaction.
Additional fees may apply for events entered in separate transactions.
For tournaments with start dates after December 2013 the total fee will be displayed
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.