MATCH TIMES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO RAIN
It is currently raining in Hammond. All 8am matches have been postponed until 12noon. Please check back for an update at 11am. Please add 4 hours to your original match time.
Current time: 6am 2/18/12
NOTE - FORECAST
Rain has been forecasted for Saturday. Please keep checking this website through the day, Friday, for your first match time(s) on Saturday. It is advised that you check again on Saturday morning, 6 am. and later in the day for any annoucement(s).
1. Sites for tournament
OKC- Oak Knoll Country Club Abrie (985) 634 6229 45246 Country Club Dr
ZM- City Courts George (985) 507 4028 201 West Coleman St...next to skate park
SLU- Southeastern La University Courts University Blvd Chase (225) 337 2575
**** Please check in at the site that you will be playing
2. Prize $ Breakdown for Open singles
1. Men's Open Winner $800, runner up $450, semi's $100
2. Women's Winner $300 Runner-up $150
3. Doubles TBA
3. Match format for singles and doubles
1. All main draw singles 2 t-break sets, regular scoring plus 10 point t-break for the 3rd set.
2. Adult/NTRP main draw doubles-2 t-break sets, regular scoring plus 10 point t-break for the 3rd set.
3. Adult Open consolation singles- 8 game pro set- regular scoring.
4. Adult NTRP consolation singles and doubles- 2 t-break sets no-ad scoring plus 10 point t-break for the 3rd set.
5. Junior consolation singles- 2 t-break sets no-ad scoring plus a 10 point t-break.
401 Westin Oaks Dr
(985) 419 2188
Rate: $99 plus breakfast
Mention: Tennis Tournament
5. $$ In all the NTRP Events
All winners and runner-up will receive a 20% share of the entry fee
for that event. The fee is $50 minus TDM fee $4.00 and LTA fee $4.00= $42. For example if we have 10 entries in the men's 3.0 singles that = $420 minus 20%= $84 will go to the winner and runner-up. Winner will receive 70%($58.80) and the runner-up 30%($25.20).
6. Food and drinks and player Mardi Gras bag
1. Players will receive complimentary drinks, fruit and a lunch everyday. Beer will be available to adults 21 and over for free. Lunches will be catered by local restaurants
2. Players will receive a Mardi Gras gift bag
7. Silent auction and Charity
1. You can bid on some fantastic silent auction items and the proceeds will benefit
Breast Cancer- Susan Komen Foundation. Also, $4 per entry will go to the cause. Each participant will receive a goody bag from the foundation.
2.A Lucky winner will win a King Cake and a free entry to the next event in June through our raffle!
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, February 13, 2012 11:59:00 PM Central Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 703702112 from the searchable schedule homepage.
* For tournaments with start dates between today and December 2013 the fees displayed
include a non-refundable processing fee and apply for events entered in one transaction.
Additional fees may apply for events entered in separate transactions.
For tournaments with start dates after December 2013 the total fee will be displayed
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.