This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
Player Selection Type
*Register online and get more information at
* A consolation draw is offered in all divisions. * Participants
are assured a minimum of 2 matches.
* Divisions with four or fewer teams will play a round robin.
* If entering two events, be prepared to play up to four matches
* No-ad scoring used in all divisions until the finals.
* Check in with the tournament desk at least 15 minutes prior to
* Defaults will be called 10 minutes after scheduled match
* First round matches will be posted by Tuesday night, July 25,
2017, at midnight.
* Next day's match times will be posted by 9 pm each night.
* All consolation matches will be no-ad sets with a 10-point tie
breaker in lieu of a 3rdset.
* Matches will start Thursday morning, July 27, 2017, for the B, C,
and D Divisions and Friday morning, July 28, 2017, for all other
* $80.00 per player for the first event (includes t-shirt, cap,
& dinner party on Saturday night)
* $30.00 per player for second event (two event maximum)
* $35.00 per non-player for Saturday night dinner party
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Saturday, July 22, 2017 12 Midnight Pacific Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 500057917 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.