This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
DRAWS POSTED- IMPORTANT INFORMATION- MATCH FORMAT'S, and more!!
All matches played at Bay Area Racquet Club. 17901 Kings Park Ln. Houston, TX 77058
Co-Ed 10's- Best 2 out of 3 four game sets. 7 point tiebreak if you split sets.
12-18 Singles: Best 2 out of 3, no ad scoring sets. 10 point match tiebreak in lieu of a full third set.
Parent-Child & Mixed Open Doubles: (1) 8 game pro set, no ad scoring.7 point Tiebreaker at 8 games all.
Serving at Deuce Point- Parent to parent or child to child and in Mixed- returner's choice!!
Men's and Women's Doubles: Best 2 out of 3, regular scoring sets. 10 point match tiebreak in lieu of a full third set.
Any weather related updates will always be posted in this section! Always check the website for constant updates if necessary.
If you have questions or need to withdraw please text Eric at 832-428-5048 or call the club at 281-488-7026
Kickoff Events- Thursday 7p.m. Adults and Friday 5p.m. Juniors. CHECK OUT DETAILS!!
Adult Kickoff Event- Thursday October 19, 7:00-10:00p.m.
- Complimentary Keg Beer, FREE Food from Grill- Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, Prize $ Match viewing!
- Beginning Adult Clinic- FREE to Community 7:00-8:00p.m.
- Mixed Doubles Drills 4 Experienced Players 8:00-9:00p.m.
- Vendor Booths, Silent Auction, and more!
Juniors Kickoff Event- Friday October 20, 5:00-6:30p.m.
- Complimentary popcorn, food truck, Kona Ice truck, Kidz Zone Vendor Booths
- FREE for Community: Juniors Game & Prize Courts All Ages 4+ and Levels (Courts divided accordingly).
- Watch Prize $ Money Matches before and/or after the community events.
RSVP today by calling 281-488-7026 or emailing: Bayarearacquetclub@yahoo.com
No Selection Process. All registered players will be selected.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:59:00 PM Central Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 800013617 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.