Match Schedule Info - Future Match Info
Events - Alternates by Event
DOUBLES FIRST MATCH TIMES
Doubles first match times are posted above. Singles first match times are posted on the SINGLES webpage.
John Drew Smith Tennis Center (JDS)
3280 N. Ingle Place Macon, GA. 31210
Mercer University (MER)
GPS will NOT take you to the courts. Please use directions below**:
Mercer University Campus, Macon, GA 31207
USE THESE DIRECTIONS
* From JDS: Turn right on Northside Dr.
* Turn left on Riverside Dr., travel to first red light.
* Turn right on Arkwright Rd., travel 1/10 mile.
* Turn right on I-75 South, travel 7 miles.
* Take Exit 163, Mercer University Blvd.
* Turn left on Mercer University Blvd., travel 4/10 mile (second red light).
* Turn left into Mercer University Campus.
* Tennis courts are on the left, parking lot is on the right.
Tattnall Tennis Center (TAT) 1155 College Street, Macon, GA 31201
* Turn right on Northside Dr.
* Turn right on Riverside Dr., travel 4 1/2 miles (seven red lights).
* Turn right on College St., travel 1 1/10 miles (five red lights).
* Turn right on Oglethorpe St., travel 1/10 mile.
* Take first left into parking lot.
Stratford Academy (STRAT) 6010 Peake Rd, Macon, GA 31220
* Turn right on Northside Dr.
* Turn right on Riverside Dr., travel to first red light.
* Turn right on Wimbish Rd.
* At light, turn left on Forest Hill Rd.
* In 6/10 mile, turn right on Vineville Ave.
* In 1.5 miles, turn left on Tucker Rd.
* In 2.6 miles, turn right onto Peake Rd.
* In 4/10 mile, turn left into Stratford Academy
* Travel all the way around the school to reach the tennis court parking.
Wesleyan College (WES)
4760 Forsyth Road, Macon, GA 31210
* Take left on Northside Dr.
* At the third traffic light, turn left on to Wesleyan Drive.
* At the Stop Sign, cross Rivoli Drive and continue on Wesleyan Drive over railroad tracks to the traffic Light.
* Turn left on Forsyth road.
* Travel 0.2 miles and turn right at light.
* Entrance to courts is on the right
All doubles pairings must be finalized by 5 pm Sunday.
PLAYING DOUBLES ONLY
If you're not in singles and playing doubles only the fee is $20.00 paid before or at check in.
Doubles registration opens May 18
Doubles Players MUST sign up in the same age group in which they are accepted for singles.
Doubles play will begin on Saturday for BG12-16; BG18s doubles will start on Sunday. BG10 Doubles will start on Friday.
Format: BG 12s-18s is an 8-game pro set, 7 point tie breaker at 8-all with ad scoring. BG10s. BG10s will play 8-game pro set with a set tiebreak (first to 7 and win by 2 at 8 all) , no ad scoring.
We do NOT partner players. It is the players' responsibility to find a partner, confirm the partnership, and then register online by the doubles registration deadline.
BOTH partners must register and list their partner.
DIRECT LINK TO SINGLES PAGE
Click on the direct link to the single page (single ID 703457917)
FACEBOOK GROUP FOR DOUBLES
We have created a Facebook Group for this tournament so that
players/parents can communicate to find a doubles partner. Please
comment on the page to let others know you are looking for a partner.
Please use the messaging feature of Facebook to contact a possible
partner instead of putting your personal information in the comment.
Click on "more info" to join the group.
PLEASE COPY & PASTE ALL LINKS BELOW:
Download your Medical Release Form and bring it with you to the Registration desk.
Submit your Tournament Evaluation Form:https://s.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB228WMWVFDPA?p=WEB228WMWVFDPA
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to specified residents only. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, May 25, 2017 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 703502017 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.