This tournament is not sanctioned and will not count for ranking by the governing organization.
RESCHEDULING POLICY & SUBSTITUTION RULES
* Rescheduling will be allowed per pros’ discretion and opponents agreement on court time during tournament hours and if it can be played before the next scheduled match day & time.
* If your match can’t be rescheduled, the Sub Rules will be in effect.
* Losers of the semifinal match will move into the finals if both finalists are unable to play at the scheduled day and time.
* A substitute is allowed to play in the finals. Please see rules #3 and #4 for exclusions.
* A sub may play in the main or consolation draw so long as they are not currently in that draw.
* Substitutes are not allowed to substitute back into a match versus opponents they have already played.
* If you have entered two draws, you are allowed to substitute into the third draw if your schedule permits.
We will use the USTA league and tournament scoring format for both our main and consolation draws. Main draw and consolation matches will be best two out of three sets, regular scoring with a 10 point tie breaker for the third set.
This tournament is for the Irvington Club members only. There is
no online registration for this event. Members may obtain a entry
form at the front desk of the club.
Player Selection Type
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to USTA Members, USTA Members who have an expired membership and Non-USTA Members. Entries must be submitted by Friday, January 12, 2018 11:59:00 PM Pacific Time.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 600002218 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.