CITA Level 5. Midwest Level 5. All matches use regular scoring
with a match tiebreak (10 pt) in lieu of third set. In addition to
first match consolation, we offer playoff for third place and
quarterfinal losers' consolation. Requests for special scheduling
may not be able to be accommodated. Available indoor sites in the
Indianapolis area will be used if needed.. Playoff for third place
in singles. Draws may be limited to 32 players per division.
* Competitors and seeds will be selected using the most current pts/rd lists available from 1.) Midwest/Sectional, 2.) National, and 3.) CITA/District in the entered age division.
* Unseedable late entries MAY be added into a bye slot if time is available and all on-time entries have been selected. A $10 late fee will be added to the entry fee. Late entries, if accepted, will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw
* Those players who are not selected to play will be placed on an alternate list that will be used to fill spots if there are withdrawals from the tournament.
* Alternates will not have been charged on TennisLink and will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw due to a withdrawl.
* Seedable players are not eligible to be alternates or late entries.
* Scoring format - Best of three sets. First two sets are tiebreak sets using regular scoring and a match tiebreak (10 point) instead of a third set. A three minute break with coaching is authorized after spit sets.
* On 78 ft. courts, Boys and Girls 10s will use Greeen Dot balls.
* Dunlop Grand Prix balls will be used for all matches
Doubles may be entered at the tournament site by 12 noon on Dec 27, the first day of the tournament or on line before the singles deadline with your doubles partner's name and usta number. Do not enter doubles without a partner. No refunds for doubles withdraw after the draws are made. Doubles play may begin on 12/27 as early as 5 pm.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, December 18, 2017 11:59:00 PM Indiana Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 855328717 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.