All matches use regular scoring with a match tiebreak (10 pt) in
lieu of third set. In addition to first match consolation, we offer
playoff for third place and quarterfinal losers' consolation. Draws
MAY be limited to 32 players per division. Friday matches may start
as early as 8:00 a.m. Requests for special scheduling may not be
able to be accommodated. Special scheduling requests must be
submitted by the deadline.
* Competitors and seeds will be selected using the most current pts/rd lists available from 1.) Midwest/Sectional, 2.) National, and 3.) CITA/District in the entered age division.
* Unseedable late entries MAY be added into a bye slot if time is available and all on-time entries have been selected. A $10 late fee will be added to the entry fee. Late entries, if accepted, will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw
* Those players who are not selected to play will be placed on an alternate list that will be used to fill spots if there are withdrawals from the tournament.
* Alternates will not have been charged on TennisLink and will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw due to a withdrawl.
* Seedable players are not eligible to be alternates or late entries.
* Scoring format - Best of three sets. First two sets are tiebreak sets using regular scoring and a match tiebreak (10 point) instead of a third set. A three minute break with coaching is authorized after spit sets.
* Dunlop Grand Prix balls will be used for all matches
* A Modified Feed-in Consolation Draw (MFIC) includes a first match loser consolation(FMC), a Quarterfinal loser consolation (QFC) and a playoff for 3rd place.
* Small draws MAY be converted to a Feed-in Consolation Draw (FIC).
The tournament entry fee of $61.70 per player includes a non-refundable USTA TennisLink fee ($5.70) and a USTA/Midwest Tennis Assn. head tax ($4.00).
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, November 20, 2017 11:59:00 PM Indiana Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 855316517 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.