Midwest 4. All matches use regular scoring with a match tiebreak
(10 pt) in lieu of third set. In addition to first match
consolation, we offer playoff for third place and quarterfinal
losers' consolation. Draws MAY be limited to 32 players per
division. Friday matches start as early as 5:30 p.m. Two singles
matches are possible on Friday evening. Requests for special
scheduling may not be able to be accommodated.
Draws MAY be limited to 24 or 32 players. Two rounds are possible on Friday evening as early as 6:00 pm and are nomally played at the IRC Dean Rd Club (8249 Dean Rd.; Indianapolis, IN 46240)
Saturday and Sunday matches will normally be at IRC East Club. (4901 N. Shadland Ave.; Indianapolis, IN 46226)
* Competitors and seeds will be selected using the most current pts/rd lists available from 1.) Midwest/Sectional, 2.) National, and 3.) CITA/District in the entered age division.
* Unseedable late entries MAY be added into a bye slot if time is available and all on-time entries have been selected. A $10 late fee will be added to the entry fee. Late entries, if accepted, will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw
* Those players who are not selected to play will be placed on an alternate list that will be used to fill spots if there are withdrawals from the tournament.
* Alternates will not have been charged on TennisLink and will need to provide a valid CC# by phone if put into the draw due to a withdrawl.
* Seedable players are not eligible to be alternates or late entries.
* Scoring format - Best of three sets. First two sets are tiebreak sets using regular scoring and a match tiebreak (10 point) instead of a third set. A three minute break with coaching is authorized after spit sets.
First Match day, times and location for tournaments that begin on Fridays, will normally be posted (see the report titled "Match Schedule Info - Future Match Info" in blue) just under the "Important Information' block on the the tournament home page on Wednesday by 10 am. Draws will be posted at that same time.
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 02, 2017 11:59:00 PM Indiana Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 855320317 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.