Match Schedule Info - Daily Schedule
Thanks to all for playing! All matches are complete and results posted.
ONE DAY TOURNAMENT
Player Selection Type
This is a one day tournament for men's and women's singles where
players will play multiple short matches. All play will take place
Saturday night not before 5:00 pm to about 11:00 pm. Winners will
receive an award. Play will be held if sufficient numbers register
in a bracket.
DRAW FORMAT(per bracket)
• Up to 5 Players: Format = Round-Robin.
• 6 to 13 Players: Format = FICQ with a Top 8 Playoff.
• 14 to 16 players: Format = Compass draw
• 3-8 players: 8-game pro-set, no-add scoring.
• 9-12 players: one set to 6, no-add scoring, at 5-all a first to 7
point tie-break game is played.
• 13-16 players: one set to 5, no-add, tie-breaker played at
For additional tournament information, visit
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 300052516 from the searchable schedule homepage.
Division and Draw Type Abbreviations
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.