Monday Championship Schedule
Both the Men's and Women's championship finals are scheduled for Monday beginning at 5:00PM on the outdoor courts. If weather renders the courts unplayable at that time, the championship matches will play indoors on Courts #1-2 beginning promptly at 7:00PM. Because all indoor courts are booked by other customers beginning at 9:00PM, and thus the championship matches must be finished by that time, if matches move indoors the format will be changed to best of 2 No-Ad sets with a Match Tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set.
Anticipating continued rain for Sunday, we will be limited to 2 indoor courts as follows:
1. Men's quarterfinal matches will be played at 8:00am and 9:15am (2 sets with a Match Tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set)
2. Women's semifinal matches (best of 3 full sets) will be played immediately following completion of the Men's Quarters (est. 11:00AM)
3. Men's semifinal matches (best of 3 full sets) will be played immediately following the Women's semifinals (est. 1:00PM)
4. Women's Finals may play at approx. 3:00pm, contingent upon agreement of the players. (Otherwise, Monday.)
5. Men's Final may play at approx. 4:30pm, contingent upon agreement of the players. (Otherwise, Monday.)
Rain Plan in Effect Saturday Morning (Revised 6:48am)
The rain plan is in effect for Saturday:
1.Match Format will be altered to best of 2 NO-AD sets, with a Match Tiebreak (10-pts) in lieu of a 3rd set.
2. "Followed by" scheduling -- next match will begin as soon as a court becomes available -- will be used until we can return to outdoor play.
3. Women round of 16 (2 matches) will begin at 7:45am on 2 courts, "followed by" the other two Women's round of 16 matches.
4. Men round of 32 matches will play two at a time in descending order as they appear on the drawsheet, beginning not before 10:00am.
5. At 3:00pm, we have 4 courts for 1 hour, then at 4:00pm we revert to 2 courts up to 7:00pm. Beginning at 7:00pm, we have 4-5 courts and will continue play through and including the Men's round of 16 and the Women's quarterfinals round. Check this site Saturday afternoon for any updates, including the projected start time for the following rounds' matches.
The Sunday schedule will be clarified on this page following completion of Saturday's matches, again subject to outdoor court conditions.
Draws and full schedules for both events are now published and available for review. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled match time in order to facilitate efficient use of courts and timely starts for matches that follow.
ATP / WTA Top 500 List Event
Players are selected manually by the tournament director after the close of registration.
Entry to this tournament is open to all USTA members. Entries must be submitted by Monday, May 16, 2016 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time. Only USTA members can register online if available.
In the future, you can jump straight to this tournament by entering the tournament identification number: 300024416 from the searchable schedule homepage.
To use TennisLink, cookies must be enabled in the user's browser. For more information,
please go to your browser's help menu.